This is a one-page document highlighting the key points of LEO Pharma Open Innovation. This one page is also available for download as a PDF document.
LEO Pharma and Open Innovation in a nutshell
LEO Pharma is a foundation-owned pharmaceutical company with a well-established product portfolio focusing on dermatology and skin inflammation diseases. LEO Pharma is interested in exploring new opportunities and ways of working with external research partners. To achieve this LEO Pharma has established an open innovation and collaborative space where unique research tools are made available for external partners.
What we offer to our partners
• Testing molecules for free in disease-relevant cell based in vitro assays
• Full scientific insight in available assays and ownership of the generated data
• Structural confidentiality – the molecular structure won't be disclosed
• A first step towards our translational platforms capable of progressing molecules to the clinic within the corporate focus indications
• Freedom to walk away at any time as there are no business commitments or restraints
What we would like to achieve
• Identification of new molecules that can be used in hit, lead or late stage drug research
• Exploration of new pathways and targets by use of pharmacological tool compounds
• Engagement in an open dialogue of business potential based on collaborative science
Who should join?
We invite any institution or company to explore the effect of their small molecules in our disease-relevant in vitro assays. Our existing partners include a number of biotechnology companies, SMEs (small & medium-sized enterprises), academic institutions, university groups and pharmaceutical companies.